Food Safety Systems uses SFSPac® Cleaning materials for all sanitation needs
- Materials are non-caustic, non-abrasive and have been designed to provide staff with the safest formulations possible
- SFSPac® cleaning materials are Green Seal ™ Certified; the only Green Seal certified materials offered in the K12 arena with no volatile organic compounds (VOC) and no hazards as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication , 29 CFR 1910.1200. The materials are also biodegradable,, butyl free, acid free, phosphate free and carcinogen free
- Color coded spray bottles, buckets and ancillary support items are provided as needed
- Color Coded Safety Data Sheets (SDS) in English and Spanish will be provided, monitored and updated at each site as required by OSHA
- FSS Service Technicians have attended US Dept of Labor OSHA Awareness and provide instruction to your staff on the Five OSHA Mandates related to Cleaning Products and Hazardous Materials
Subscribe to SPARKLE, the Food Safety Systems quarterly newsletter packed with industry updates, news, articles and resources!